Home & Property Insurance

With the right insurance in place, you can focus on what matters most - enjoying your home and all the memories it holds, without worrying about the unexpected.

Home & Contents Insurance

We understand that your home is more than just a physical structure, it's where memories are made, and precious belongings are kept. Home & Contents Insurance can provide coverage for your most valuable assets, including furniture, electronics, clothing, jewelry and more.

Business finance for small business

What's generally covered?

Home & Contents Insurance

Covers the physical structure of your home, such as walls, roof, and fixtures, from damage caused by insured events.

Internal Fixtures & Coverings

Includes coverage for items such as carpets, blinds, light fittings, and ceiling fans, from damage caused by insured events.

Personal Belongings Coverage

Protects your possessions, such as furniture, appliances, electronics, clothing, jewelry, and other valuables, from damage, theft, or loss.

Temporary Accommodation Coverage

Helps cover the cost of alternative accommodation while your home is being repaired or rebuilt.

Liability Coverage

Provides financial protection in the event of legal action taken against you as a result of accidental damage or injury that occurred on your property.

It's important to note that not all policies are the same, and coverage may vary depending on the provider and the type of policy you choose.

Landlord Insurance

As a landlord, your investment property is one of your most valuable assets. To protect yourself against unforeseen events such as damage, theft, or liability claims, it's important to have the right insurance coverage in place. While it may seem like an added expense, landlord insurance can provide you with peace of mind and financial security.

Landlord insurance is designed specifically to cover the risks associated with owning and renting out a property.

Home loan finance for new home buyers
Talk to Vie about development finance

Holiday rentals

If you're hosting guests for short-term stays through platforms like Airbnb or Stayz, it's important to protect your house or apartment. Consider getting comprehensive insurance coverage for accidental damage, theft, and fire to have peace of mind while hosting guests.

With this insurance, you can confidently open your doors to guests without worrying about unforeseen events.

Vie General Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 80 655 329 016 trading as Vie Finance & Insurance is an Authorised Representative 1294745 of Insurance House Pty Ltd ABN 33 006 500 072 AFSL 240954.

Financial Services Guide | Complaints | Privacy | Code of Practice

The information in this website is general information only and may not be suitable for your individual circumstances. You should obtain professional advice and consider the information in the relevant product disclosure statement or policy wording before deciding to purchase a policy. The information in this website is intended for Australian Residents only.